- ・Trial public access is provided with the goal of assisting in the development of the WebAPI which contributes to data utilization in the Media Art Database (Development Version).
- ・The trial public access period is not determined at this time.
Provide information through News when necessary.
2. Trial Public Access Functions
- ・On a trial basis, provide public access to the WebAPI which allows acquisition of some data from the Manga Field.
- ・The data which can be obtained using this WebAPI is on “Books” and “Magazine Volumes” in the Manga Field.
- ・For “Books”, we provide functions for the acquisition of book search results, and information on books.
- ・For Magazine Volumes, we provide functions for the acquisition of magazine volume search results, and information on magazine volumes.
- ・As to the details of the specification of this WebAPI, please refer to Document.
3. Disclaimer Relating to WebAPI Which Performs Trial Public Access
- ・Technical support relating to the use of this WebAPI is not available. Please refer to the
Separately Prepared Document.
- ・In consideration of the burden on this Website, the following restrictions are placed on calling WebAPI.
- - An upper limit is set on the number of pieces of data that can be acquired in a single call.
- - If continuous calls from the same IP address are detected in a short period of time, connection with that IP address may be temporarily blocked.
- ・Changes to specifications and suspension of service of this WebAPI may occur at the discretion of the operator for the purpose of a trial public access.
- ・We do not guarantee the continuation of services using this WebAPI.
- ・We would greatly appreciate feedback such as comments and requests relating to the use of the WebAPI for our future development.
Please go to Opinions to give feedback.
© Agency for Cultural Affairs.